In the last days of winter in Europe hit anomalous cold and snowfalls. February 27 was the general was the coldest in France for the whole winter. Anticyclone, which local media dubbed as “the phenomenon of Moscow – Paris” continues to rage. When in Rome, just snow paralyzed the city in France frosts already claimed several lives.
1. Icy bench near Budapest, Hungary, 26 February 2018. (Photo Gyorgy Varga):
2. Snowfall at the Coliseum in Rome, 26 February 2018. (Photo by Antonio Masiello):
3. Shore of Lake Geneva in Switzerland, 26 February 2018. (Photo by Valentin Flauraud):
4. The snow is almost completely paralyzed life in Rome, and fell further south – in Naples (The last time this happened here in 1956).
In Rome, where the snowfall lasted more than six hours, the snow in some places up to ten centimeters. Stopped work not only schools, but also many government offices, banks, shops, bars and restaurants. To the utter dismay of many tourists because of snowfall blocked access to the Colosseum (just he is in this photo), the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill. Here is a tragedy for us Italians a usual snowfall. (Photo by Simona Granati):
Arctic cyclone by Hartmut, who came from Russia, sets new temperature records: the whole of Germany, a sharp cold snap and heavy snowfall, which is unusual for this time of year. The temperature in the central regions comes to -20.
5. As much as much as minus 8 degrees was Langenenshlingene in southern Germany on February 26 2018. (Photo by Thomas Warnack):
6. shore of Lake Geneva in Switzerland, 26 February 2018. (Photo by Valentin Flauraud):
In France, the cold at least three people have claimed lives. The media have already called an anticyclone “phenomenon Moscow – Paris”.
7. Snowfall in Nice, 26 February 2018. (Photo: Valery Hache):
8. Sofia, 26 February 2018. (Photo by Nikolay Doychinov):
9. Even the frozen fountain, Malmö, Sweden, February 26, 2018.
10. Play almost March snowballs on a background of St Peter’s Basilica in Rome – is priceless.
11. Rome, Italy, 27 February 2018. (Photo by Max Rossi):
12. Rome, Italy, 26 February 2018. (Photo: Angelo Carconi):
13. Icy staircase near Budapest, Hungary, 26 February 2018. (Photo Gyorgy Varga):
14. Ladybird in the snow.
15. Pande in Finland the weather like.
16. On March 1, Balloch, Scotland. (Photo Jeff J Mitchell):
17. Frozen horse in the center of Dublin, Ireland. (Photos Clodagh Kilcoyne):
18. Channel in Amsterdam frozen. (Photo: Evert Elzinga):
19. Frozen fountain with an elephant in Colchester, United Kingdom February 27, 2018. (Photo by Leon Neal):
20. Dinosaurs in Belgrade, Serbia, too cold. (Photo by Djordje Kojadinovic):
21. The last day of February in Apeldoorn, Netherlands. (Photo by Emmanuel Dunand):
22. Boats frozen into the harbor Romanshorn, Switzerland. (Photo: Steffen Schmidt):
23. The drivers were not ready. Sweden February 27, 2018. (Photo by Johan Nilsso):
24. Belgium, Brussels, 27 February 2028. (Photo by Stephanie LeCocq):