Germany every year celebrating the Carnival Rose Monday, which is attended by a huge platform with prominent politicians and not only. Of course, in the middle of rough humor is President Donald Trump.
A float in Düsseldorf depicts a naked Donald Trump being shafted by a gigantic brown bear with the slogan “Russia scandal” written across its side.
0. A float at the Rose Monday carnival parade in Duesseldorf depicts US President Donald Trump being shafted by a Russian bear.
1. Trump reminded exit from the Paris climate agreement … (Photo by Ralph Orlowski):
2. … and the argument with Kim Jong Ynom about the fact who has more nuclear button. (Photo by Ralph Orlowski):
3. (Photo (Photo Orlowski by Ralph)
4. The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Theresa May and “Breksa”. (Photo by Thilo Schmuelgen):
5. Angela Merkel sitting on the bones and skulls of German politicians with “Next, please” sign. Mainz, Germany, February 13, 2018. (Photo by Thilo Schmuelgen):
6. Angela Merkel in the form of a turtle with the words “The last of its kind.” (Photo by Ralph Orlowski):
7. The President of France Emmanuel Macron in the form of Napoleon’s dilapidated Citroen 2CV with the EU flag on the door. (Photo by Ralph Orlowski):
8. German party “Alternative for Germany”, its leader Alexander Gauland electoral list. One that recognized Crimea as part of Russia.
Caption: “We are not Nazis.” (Photo by Patrik Stollarz):
9. The German politician and member of the Social Democratic Party of Germany, Martin Schulz, torturing himself. (Photo by Thilo Schmuelgen):
10. A few interesting figures. Their names and labels for non-specialists in Germany hardly tell. (Photo by Thilo Schmuelgen):
11. (Photo by Thilo Schmuelgen):
12. Not so long ago the company Air Berlin, the second largest airline in Germany, sold most of its assets to the country’s largest airline Lufthansa. This platform represents former employees of Air Berlin in garbage cans. (Photo by Patrik Stollarz):
13. Migrants from Libya.
14. Foltsvagen recall the vehicles that deceived tests emissions. (Photo by Patrik Stollarz):